Revelation Natural Art can easily be configured to meet any learner’s specific needs. You can add or reduce the number of tools available to make the program as powerful or as simple to use as you wish.
The combination of a highly configurable interface, rich natural media effects, progressive undo, curriculum stamp library, symmetry tools, motif and tiling editor, texture effects and easy, intuitive user experience makes Revelation Natural Art the best painting, drawing and animation tool for pupils of all ages and abilities.
Revelation Natural Art allows you to work with images from a wide variety of sources. Use digital photographs, image scans, web graphics and many other sources as your starting point.
Any images you produce with Revelation Natural Art can easily be saved for use on the web (including animations), used in DTP, presentation or word processing software or incorporated directly into your Imagine Logo projects.
- Add or remove tools to meet any user’s abilities
- Increase/decrease tool button sizes
- Add or remove any menu options
- Move tools around; lock or undock toolbars
- Create completely new toolbars with new behaviours
- Save and load your own customised settings for future use
- Stamp library - provides hundreds of curriculum relevant images. Stamps can be used as single images or sequences, can be resized, flipped, skewed and transformed. The user can also create and save their own artwork as stamps.
- Circle, Rectangle, Star, Spline and Polygon tools - allow a rich range of shape construction when creating images. These images can be in outline or filled mode.
- Symmetry tools - offer two and four way symmetry – both when using the painting tools and also when working with stamps, effects, textures, motifs and text.
- Motif editor - allos the learner to experiment with and apply a range of pattern and tiling effects, in a wide range of combinations.
- Texture chooser - lets the user apply media with a range of textured background effects, to simulate different paper types and media combinations.
- Effects tools - allow areas of your image to be smeared, lightened, darkened sharpened, softened and outlined in a simple, intuitive fashion.
- Animation tools allow for images to be combined to generate film/cartoon sequences. Onion skinning allows you to see a shadow of the previous frame as you draw the current frame, and the Stamp library provides a range of ready-to-use cartoon elements.